Scope of application
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "T&C") apply to all sales concluded between Once4ALL (hereinafter "The Seller"), represented by Olivier HAUSS, beneficiary of a CAPE until the 08/29/2021 within the association Couveuse Altitude - Parc Technologique Delta Sud - Hôtel d'entreprise - 266 rue Louis Pasteur - 09340 Verniolle, SIRET number : 424 845 949 00074, and any natural or legal person (hereinafter "The Customer") making a purchase on the commercial site www.once4all.eu (hereinafter "The Site"). The customer declares to be of age, or holder of an authorization from his legal representative, and to have full legal capacity to commit himself under these general conditions of sale. Any order placed on the site implies the consultation and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions by the customer, as soon as the customer ticks the box "I have read the general terms and conditions of sale and the cancellation conditions and I agree to them without reservation", in accordance with the french law on electronic signature. Once4ALL reserves itself the right to modify its general conditions of sale at any time, the applicable T&C are those in force on the site on the date of the order made by the customer. They are valid for the period necessary to provide the goods and services subscribed for, until the expiry of their guarantees. The T&C last update date is available on this page. Unless the customer provides proof to the contrary, the data recorded in the seller's computer system constitutes proof of all transactions concluded with the customer.
Article 2: Products
1) Product description: The seller provides a detailed and precise description of each product, including its main technical characteristics (composition, quantity, weight, etc.) and one or more photographs presenting the product. The information provided by the seller is the same information provided to us by our suppliers. This information and photographs are given for information purposes only and may vary slightly depending on the manufacturing process. The choice and purchase of these products is the responsibility of the customer. Any incident resulting from the misuse of one of our products is the sole responsibility of the customer.
2) Stocks: Products are available within the limits of available stocks. The seller reserves the right to modify at any time the assortment of products sold on the site, without any notice. Due to possible simultaneous orders, adding an item to the shopping cart does not guarantee its final availability. If an item is no longer available at the time of validation of the order, the customer will be notified before any payment and may choose to validate his basket without the missing item or to cancel his order. If, due to a technical problem, an item that is out of stock is ordered, the seller undertakes to refund it within 7 days or to supply one or more products of a total value equivalent to the product initially ordered, at the customer's discretion.
Article 3: Prices
1) Currency and prices indicated: The prices displayed on the site are indicated in euros (€) and all taxes included (including VAT), with the exception of shipping costs or additional services specified at the time of the order which may be charged to the customer, unless otherwise specified. The VAT applied is that in force in metropolitan France on the day of the order, so any change in this tax may lead to a change in the price of one or more products. The seller reserves the right to change its prices at any time. The price of the product indicated on the order summary on the day of purchase is the only one applicable to the buyer. The final price is the one indicated on the summary page of the order, just before its payment. It includes the total price of the order, with details of each product or service, as well as shipping costs.
2) Prices and delivery outside metropolitan France: In the event of a delivery outside metropolitan France, the tax rate may change, the customer will be able to find the new rate on the summary page before validating the order. The customer is solely responsible for the administrative procedures and the payment of taxes or customs duties related to a delivery outside metropolitan France.
3) Price error: In the event of a price error, due to a problem with data entry or computer calculation, the lowest price will be applied to the customer. However, if the erroneous price is obviously derisory, the difference between its actual value and that indicated being too important, the seller reserves the right to cancel the order and proceed to refund the customer. The customer will be informed of this cancellation by the customer service so that he can, if he wishes, proceed with a new order.
Article 4: Order
1) Selection of items and basket: Before placing an order, the customer must select on the website the products he wishes to buy and add them to his basket. The contents of the basket can be viewed at any time and can be modified from any page, by clicking on the "basket" icon in the lower left corner of the screen or the upper right corner.
2) Account and necessary personal information: The customer can choose whether or not to create an account when validating his order. To complete his purchase, he will have to provide the seller with certain personal information, regardless of whether he chooses to create an account or not. This information is as follows: title, surname, first name, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address and delivery address. The customer undertakes to check the accuracy of this information before validating his order. After any order, the customer will receive by email a summary of his order allowing him to check the conformity of the information provided.
3) Order error: In the event of an unintentional error, the customer has 24 hours to contact the customer service and make the necessary corrections to ensure that the order is received correctly. Customer service can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at (+33) 06 58 15 02 46. The seller is not responsible for input errors and the consequences that may result from them. In the event of an error leading to a reshipment or the loss of a package, the costs are the responsibility of the customer.
4) Fraud and gross negligence: In the event of serious negligence on the part of the customer, the seller reserves the right to cancel the order and deactivate access to his account without notice or compensation. In order to combat fraud, the seller may ask the customer for proof of identity and domicile. In this case, the order will only be confirmed after receipt of the said documents. If the customer does not send the requested documents to the seller or provides fraudulent documents, the order will be cancelled. The seller may refuse or cancel the order of a customer who is the subject of a dispute and will notify him by e-mail if necessary.
Article 5: Payment
1) Liability: First of all, the customer must ensure his solvency, he must also have all the necessary authorizations to use the means of payment he uses. All payments on the site are cash, unless otherwise stated.
2) Payment methods: Payment by credit card. In this case, the customer must provide the credit card number, expiry date and security code. To guarantee your security, your bank can provide a standard payment confirmation such as text message code. This method differs from one bank to another and is not our responsibility.
3) Default of payment: In the event of default of payment, the seller will inform the customer by e-mail so that he can resolve the dispute, by settling the said order or by cancelling it. In the absence of a reply within 72 hours, the seller reserves the right to cancel the order without notice or compensation.
4) Invoicing: After any payment, the seller sends an invoice by e-mail to the customer. This invoice is also available in the order history of customers with a customer account, or on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 6: Shipping
1) Metropolitan France: For a delivery in metropolitan France, the products are delivered to the address defined by the customer during the validation of his order by the carrier the post office.
2) Delivery times: The delivery times for shipments within metropolitan France by Colissimo are 48 hours (2 working days). Order processing times (maximum 24 hours) may be added to the delivery times. We make every effort to process every order placed before 3pm (french time) on the same day.
3) 3) Means of delivery: Delivery is made by the carrier, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the goods are received correctly.
Article 7: Transfer of Ownership/ Risk Transfer
The ownership transfer of the products ordered by the customer is only made at the moment of the full payment of the price of his order.
Article 8 : Withdrawal right and returns
1) Returns: In accordance with articles L.221-18 to L.221-28 of the Consumer Code, the customer has a withdrawal period of 14 days from the receipt of the product, by the customer himself or a third party. The customer may, if he so wishes, return the product without having to give a reason and without penalty, with the exception of the return costs, which remain at his expense. To exercise this right of return, the customer must first contact customer service by e-mail at email@example.com. The customer service department will inform him of the address to which he can return his product(s). This address may differ depending on the type of product. The returned products must be in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging, also in perfect condition. The customer must not affix tape or staples to the product packaging or return the product without its packaging. The returned order must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase invoice. The risks related to the return of the product are the responsibility of the customer.
2) Refund: In case of application of the right of withdrawal, the seller will refund the customer within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned products. The payment method used for the refund is the same as the one used for the order. Any product will be refunded at the price actually paid by the customer.
3) Exceptions: In accordance with Article L221-28, the right of withdrawal does not apply to goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised, goods likely to deteriorate or expire quickly, sealed goods which cannot be returned for health or hygiene protection reasons and which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery (toothbrush, cosmetics unsealed, etc.).
Article 9: Liability of the seller / Warranty
The products offered for sale on the Once4All website comply with French regulations and are intended for non-professional use. The customer benefits from the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in the Consumer Code, article 217- 4 to 217-14. In accordance with articles 1641 to 1648 of the Civil Code, the customer enjoys the guarantee against hidden defects, he can apply it by choosing the resolution of the sale or a reduction of the sale price (article 1644 of the Civil Code). Complaints can be made by contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 10 : Cookie
1) Some are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, these cookies allow for example to memorize the information given and useful to the customer (his preferences of displays, the language used on the site, the selected currency, registration or account access form, current content of the shopping cart etc.)
2) Cookies may also be used to compile anonymous statistics on site traffic and analysis of user behaviour.
3) Advertising cookies
The customer may choose whether or not to accept some or all of these cookies, rejecting some of them may interfere with the operation of certain features of the site. The seller cannot be held responsible in the event of technical problems related to the refusal of necessary cookies. The customer can delete cookies by using the option provided by his web browser.
Article 11: Information technology and freedom
Data storage: When an order is placed, the information provided by the customer is stored on our servers for a maximum of 5 years in order to ensure complete monitoring of the status of the order. This data may be used by the seller for analysis purposes but will never be resold to third parties.
1) Newsletter: If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, you may receive occasional emails notifying you of the arrival of new products, interesting information or possible promotions.
2) Deletion or modification of your personal data: You have the possibility to delete your account and data, directly from your customer area, or by contacting the seller by email email@example.com All your data can be modified, from your personal area or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. These operations are completely free of charge and you have no justification to give.
Google Analytics: Any IP adress sent to Google Analytics database is anonymized. The customer can choose to delete or export the Google Analytics data from his personal account. Any cookie used by Google Analytics will be deleted after 14 month, according to the RGPD law.
Article 12: Intellectual Property
The elements (logo, photo, visual, text, etc.) of the once4all.eu website are and remain the exclusive property of Once4All. Any complete or partial reproduction of one or more elements of the site for commercial purposes and without prior authorization is expressly prohibited and exposes its author(s) to prosecution.
Article 13: Applicable law - Language
1) Applicable law: The general terms and conditions of sale are subject to French law. In the event of translation into a foreign language, the French version shall prevail in the event of a dispute.
2) Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the seller and the customer shall seek to reach an amicable settlement. A mediator may be called upon in the event of failure of the amicable negotiation. Failing this, the customer may choose a competent court on French territory in the place where he resided at the time of the validation of the contract.
3) Partial invalidity: In the event of an article of these T&C being declared invalid or unwritten, the invalidity remains partial and does not affect its entirety.
Article 14 : Force majeure
A case of force majeure is an event that is unpredictable, irresistible (insurmountable) and beyond the control of the persons concerned, e. g. a natural disaster, a disaster (fire), a war, etc. These events may be a cause for suspension of the seller's obligations.
Article 15 : Customer service
Availability of customer service: Once4All customer service can be reached by email at email@example.com. We undertake to process your request as soon as possible, from Monday to Friday, between 10am and 6pm (french time).