Classic Pink Louloucup menstrual cup, made from 100% medical grade silicone (FDA, USP Class VI, ISO 10993-6-10, REACH and Rohs compliant).
How to use Louloucup?
- Before each use, it is recommended to boil your Louloucup for 5 minutes to sterilize it.
- Wash your Louloucup as well as your hands with clean water and a mild soap.
- Fold your Louloucup according to your favourite method.
- Inserts it in a standing or squatting position.
- Gently release the cup, so that it adheres to your vaginal mucous membrane
- Check that it is correctly positioned by running your finger around the edge to make sure it is correctly deployed.
How to remove the Louloucup?
- Wash your hands
- Insert your fingers into your vagina and pinch the base of the cup to cancel the suction effect. If you can't do this or your cup is up, gently pull on the stem until you feel the base of the cup coming up.
- If the cup is very high up, you can bring it down using your vaginal muscles.
- Never remove your cup by pulling only on the stem.
- Gently pull one side and then the other while removing the cup.
- Empty the cup
- Rinse your cup with soap and water and sterilize it in boiling water.
- Put your cup back or put it in its cotton pouch.
- Wash your hands before handling your cup
- Do not wear the cup for more than 6 hours at a time.
- Check before you wear it that the four holes in your cup are clean.
- Rinse it with cold water to avoid stains.
- You don't have to take your cup out to go to the bathroom...
- Take it off before you have sex.
- Louloucup is not a contraceptive and does not protect against any STDs.
- Don't let the blood spill out of the cup.
- If you have gynecological problems, consult your gynecologist before using the cup.
For complete explanations and an explanatory video, you can consult the brand page.
How do I choose my Louloucup?
1) There are several criteria to take into account when choosing your cup size:
2) Your flow: The Small size is suitable for a normal flow, the Medium size will be better in case of a more abundant flow.
3) Your age: Size Small is easier to handle for teenage girls.
4) Your morphology: If you are very sporty, with developed pelvic muscles, the Medium size will be more suitable.
5) A pregnancy: Women who have already delivered vaginally will prefer the Medium size.
6) Your bladder: If you have a small bladder, size Small will be more suitable
7) The position of your cervix: if it is low during your period, the size Small will be better for you, if it is rather high, you can choose the size you prefer.
Made in France